If you are looking for a post that shows you how to setup M3U playlist on smart tv you have made the right choice.First of all we have here a brief information of what is a m3u file. M3U is a computer file format for a media playlist. A common use of the M3U file format is to create a single-entry playlist file that points to an Internet stream. The file created provides easy access to this stream and is often used in downloads from a website, for sending via e-mail and for listening to Internet radio.
Although it was originally designed for audio files, such as MP3, it is commonly used to point media players to audio and video sources, including online sources. M3U was originally developed by Fraunhofer for use with their Winplay3 software, but numerous media players and software applications now support the format.M3U playlists have been the cause of vulnerabilities in many music players such as VLC media player, iTunes, Winamp and many others.
With IPTV links and playlists you will be able to run IPTV (Internet protocol television) on Smart TV via Smart TV App, Windows, Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices like iPhone, iMac, iPad, Macbook Pro and Freesat V8, Duosat , Wondershare, Linux and Ubuntu, etc.
How Setup M3U playlist on Smart TV
Follow this detailed guide to make your IPTV list work on your Smart TV. Note that the following steps apply to Samsung / LG Smart TV, as the proccess may differ with other brands.
- Go to your Smart TV app store and search for “Smart TV App”.
- Install the Smart TV app following the wizard setup.
- Launch it.
A message will appear on the screen informing you that you only have 7 days of free trial and to solve that you need to purchase the app for € 5.49 for a lifetime liscence.
- On the right of the screen you would see your MAC address, note this because you will use it in the next step.
- Browse to http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Enter your MAC address in the indicated field (MAC)
- Upload your m3u / m3u8 playlist file in the “File: Choose file” field OR paste the link in the “URL” field if you have a URL link.
When using free IPTV playlists found online, it is highly recommended to use an encrypted VPN to hide your identity, location and online activities.
IPvanish VPNs.Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy-to-use applications, including a native Fire TV Stick app.
How to open a M3U file
VLC is a powerful favorite free media player thanks to its support for a wide variety of audio and video formats. Moreover, it supports not only the M3U format but also the similar playlist file types that you might encounter, such as M3U8, PLS, XSPF, WVX, CONF, ASX, IFO, CUE and others.Although Winamp was one of the first programs to support them, other media players can also open M3U files, such as Windows Media Player, iTunes and Audacious.
Note that the M3U file is not a media file. So, while the files pointed to by the M3U can open well in a media player other than the ones I’ve linked above, it’s possible that the program won’t understand the playlist file, so it won’t know what to do with when you try to open it.M3U files can, of course, be opened with any text editor because the files are text based .
How to set the M3U playlist in Kodi
- From the Kodi main screen, go to Add-ons> My add-ons> PVR.
- Click PVR IPTV Simple Client> Configure
- Under the URL of the M3U playlist, enter the address of your .m3u file, then click OK.
- If the IPTV Simple Client Enabled PVR has already been installed, it should update and tell you how many channels have been loaded in the upper right corner.
- If PVR IPTV Simple Client is disabled, click on the Enable button.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen, click on TV to start the M3U playlist and view the contents of the loaded IPTV live channels.
- If you do not have the TV icon on the home screen, go to Settings> Interface> Skins> Configure Skins> Enable TV and it will now be added to the main menu.
Fluxus TV channels M3U IPTV
Fluxus TV offers six different M3U playlist files (thirteen if you include all their M3U great international cinema playlist files). Each file can be considered a category within the entire Fluxus TV network.You can receive live TV channels and radio stations along with streaming video on demand to watch successful films and classics, spiritual and religious programming, closed-circuit camera feeds from around the world and even adult content.
Fluxus TV M3U playlist addresses /Free IPTV connections April 2019
Use the constantly updated list of Fluxus TV addresses below to configure M3U IPTV playlists in the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client or Playlist Loader add-ons. Obviously, you can use them in VLC. These free IPTV connections offer a large amount of live streaming and video entertainment on demand.
- https://pastebin.com/raw/0AxHuqZv Fluxus IPTV
- Fluxus Radio: https://pastebin.com/raw/M4Z9AbGR
- Cinema Fluxus : https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82 (English)
- Faith Fluxus: https://pastebin.com/raw/YcT6F9Sr
- Fluxus CCTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/9SN2c6ii
- Lust Fluxus : https://pastebin.com/raw/EFjBwC9e