You would have firestick and you’ll end up having no idea what to do next? Well, to make the most of your firestick you would need to install Kodi on Firestick. Kodi is basically an open ware application that helps you transmit your device to the TV. In general, it acts as a platform between the streaming device and the television. Okay, we do not take much into the details of Firestick and Kodi.
All right! I know I assume you have firestick and the Windows system is ready with you! Kodi on the TV fire stick using Windows. I guess you would have studied before. Well, I’m going to explain the steps You can follow the guide below carefully to complete the installation process at ease.
How to install kodi on firestick using Windows?
- Open the firestick main screen. Then select Settings.
- In settings select System. This option allows you to configure networks, change the rest time, reset the device, and other system-related settings.
- By selecting the system, you will find an option called “Developer Options”. This is where you can configure the ADB connections on the network.
- In the developer options selection, find a small box with the Debug ADB option check box. Now enables USB debugging and apps from unknown sources.
- Now return to the home page and follow this path: Settings -> System -> Information.
- In the about window you can find the IP address of your firestick. Just make a note of this IP address.
- Then download ADbLink on your Windows PC and install it.
- Next download the kodi apk file from Kodi’s Official site.
- At this point you should have installed Adblink on your Windows PC.
- Now open up and click on New as shown in the image below.
- Then you will find a new window. There are only a few names that you can use for future reference.
- Under address enter the IP address we have noted in step 6.
- Once inserted, save the file.
- Now click on Connect. By clicking on this you will see the address of the Fire TV stick in the connected devices section of the adbfire window.
- This is only a phase of confirming the connection. You can make sure the connection is established.
- Then touch on Install apk. Now upload the file you downloaded in the step
- It is almost over. Return to the main screen again and select the apps.
- You will find Kodi there. Bingo! You have successfully installed Kodi on Firestick using Windows.
- This concerns the installation process. If you have any problems with this, let us know via comments.
Your IP address is visible to the public. You’re taking risks! As a Kodi user, we watched TV shows, movies, streaming videos, PPVs and much more. Looking at them from your IP address is totally risky. In addition, some Kodi add-ons are subject to geographic limitations and are not accessible to all users. To solve these problems, a Kodi VPN is always recommended. Using a VPN will unlock the geo-blocked content, keep you anonymous online and watch without buffering!
How to install Kodi on the fire stick with PC
Install Kodi on Fire Stick with PC: the term Kodi is one of the best and known as powerful and versatile for all users. Here, you can access local videos, music files stored on your hard drive can download different and different add-ons, access a huge amount of content through online and much more. This Kodi can be installed on PCs, laptops, MAc, Linux, Android smartphones, TV Streamers and much more. Installing the new or latest version of Kodi on Firestick with PC is not that difficult and nowhere else do we add the other device or connect another device to the PC.
Most users are unaware and provide the query on how to install Kodi on Firestick with the PC. If you install this Kodi, you can watch unlimited movies and listen to music for free. This kodi on Firestick offers great offers for your kids and you can use the different methods to install this Kodi app on your Android TV.
Also, few people are not aware of how to install Kodi on Firestick with Mac. To do so, you need an Amazon account to access the free app downloader. If necessary, you can create and use the free trial account. Through the best VPN, it is suggested to use Kodi as it provides security and privacy in a larger way. We are here to provide the best methods to install Kodi on Firestick with PC for free. In this way, the user can acquire a certain knowledge of the installation process and suggest the user to always prefer with the best VPN.
Here are some Different methods for Install Kodi on fire stick with PC
The following are the methods to install Kodi on Firestick with your computer. The maximum users who prefer these methods can get the best solution on how to install Kodi on Firestick with the computer. And you can also access the tutorial for free.
- 1. Using Fire TV
- ADB Debugging
Using Fire TV
An easy way is one of the best ways to install Kodi on Firestick with PC. Adding Kodi to Firestick with PC is the best part that helps you install without any mistakes. Follow the following steps carefully to get positive results during the installation process.
- 1. The first step is to connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to the TV and connect the USB power cable to the port through the power adapter.
- Next go to the settings, system and choose the development options. We must make sure that unknown sources are enabled. Otherwise, go to the settings, select Advanced settings and enable the check box indicated for unknown sources.
- Now, go to the main screen, install the download app that can be seen in the list mentioned under the popular fire tv app section.
- Open the downloader and look for kodi.tv, then click the go button.
- Therefore, you can see multiple versions related to Kodi. Now select the 32-bit ARM connection.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, click Install to go further.
- The next one will see the black screen of Kodi. Select All and then click Install appeared at the bottom of the screen.
- You can take a look in the notification bar when the application has been installed successfully.
- Now, go back to the home screen, so you can see Kodi among the various apps.
- Finally, Kodi was installed and seen on the Fire TV Stick.
The above are the steps provided and help the user to drive without problems. If you continue to face the same problems, you can install it in other ways as shown below.
Debugging ADB is one of the best methods that work in downloading the Kodi Apk file in the system, as you can tell through the ADB, you can install the file on the fire lever. The following are the steps in which each individual must follow to be installed successfully.
- One must put Kodi on Firestick with the pc. To do this, go to the settings page, system and choose the development options.
- Now, be sure to check the unknown sources if it is enabled or disabled. If it is disabled, then click on the checkbox to make it enabled.
- Also, enable ADB Debugging without errors.
- Now, the next step must follow the path as settings-> System-> about-> network. So that it can easily get the IP address of the fire stick.
- Now turn on your laptop again, click on the Android ARM Apk file download. To do this, download adblink. Open the link and press again.
- Then the user must select the name of the fire stick, enter the IP address and click on the Save button.
- Click Connect so that the IP address of the Fire Stick is listed on the connected devices.
- One must highlight the device and click on install APK. Then locate the APK file in which it was previously downloaded. Select it
- Then tap Yes if the user is very likely to install.
- The user can see how running ADB appears at the bottom right of the window. And the user can see in the notification bar when the installation was completed successfully. Click on the OK button.
- Therefore, you can see the Kodi available on Amazon Fire Stick successfully.
- If you see the same and face the difficulty of the installation process, you must try to use Apps2Fire and follow the steps below, so that it can download without any error.
Most users find it difficult to install Kodi on Firestick using a computer. An individual can install Kodi on Amazon TV Stick from Android with the help of an Apps2fire app. This sends the Android packages from your phone to the Fire TV Stick and activates the ADB command-line tools that help us install automatically. To do this successfully, carefully follow the steps below and you can access it for free. You can install Kodi on the Fire Stick with PC:
- The first step is to download fire sticks on your PC and install the Apps2Fire app on your phone without any errors.
- Now, you have to use firestick on pc and go to Settings-> Device-> Developer Options.
- The next step is to take a look at the settings whether either the unknown options or the ADB Debugging are enabled or not. If you do not enable it, select the checkbox without errors.
- Next go to Settings-> Device-> About-> Network and a need to make a note the TV fire successfully attaches the IP address.
- Now the next step is to download and also install Kodi on Android.
- Then open Apps2Fire, tap the configuration and enter the IP address on Fire TV. Click on Save.
- Then select Kodi so that you can install on Fire TV stick without any errors.
Finally, we are here to provide the best three ways to install Kodi on Firestick with PC without any error. Everyone can access for free and learn it in the easiest way. This is because we have mentioned here in a clear and understandable format. If in doubt, comment on the following section
How to install Kodi 17.1 on Firestick-GUIDE
Kodi v17.1 may be new to you. And you have no idea how to download and install Kodi Krypton on your Firestick TV Amazon with or without a PC. Installing Kodi 17.1 is not as difficult as you think. It’s easy enough to handle if you follow my instructions.Access Kodi 17.1 Krypton anonymously using IPVanish. Why do you need a VPN like IPVanish? Because it gives you full access to all Kodi add-ons even for the censored content. It is used effectively to prevent flows from being limited. I personally faced many problems without using a VPN. Trust me, you’re not sure online without IPVanish. Connect to IPVanish now. If you have this VPN running in the background, you can follow the guide below to install Kodi 17.1 on your Firestick and start streaming safely.
It is not safe to stay in the Kodi 17.1 version because there is a security flaw in Kodi. According to Check Point Software Technologies, an attacker could take complete control of the Kodi device through the use of malicious code inserted into subtitles. The infected subtitles are automatically downloaded to Kodi. So when you click on the infected subtitles without any knowledge, you will lose control of your device and the hacker will gain access.
To avoid this problem, update Kodi to the latest version (Kodi 17.3)
How to install Kodi 17.1 on Amazon Fire TV Stick using ES File Explorer
- Launch Amazon Firestick
- Select Settings
- Select device
- Select Developer Options
- Then, tap Apps from Unknown sources and Debug ADB to enable this setting on Kodi 17.1.When this feature is enabled, you will see a warning message “When using an application from unknown sources, Amazon Fire TV Stick and personal data are less secure and you risk unexpected behavior. Accept to be solely responsible for any damages to your device or data loss that could result from using these applications. ” Select Activate to accept Now go back to the Fire Stick TV home screen and select Search
- In the search field, type ES File Explorer and hit enterThe search result will show you the available application and you can search for the ES File Explorer file.
- And select ES File Explorer
- Now select Download
- Select Open. Now, a new pop-up window shows the main screen of Es File Explorer as shown below
- Select favorite
- Select Add Now, you may be asked to fill in the path name and the URL field. Enter the path as https://kodi.tv/download and name Kodi And touch Add A Kodi file has been added and you can find it in the left panel of your ES File Explore. Now scroll down the menu and select Kodi (the name you assigned for your route). In this way, you will get an official Kodi download page on the screen as shown below. Now scroll the page and you will see the image like this. Here, you can not make a selection or highlight any of these device links. Then, scroll back down. Now, select the topic below: previous versions A new Windows pop-up on the screen. Select Android /
- Select arm /
- Then, select kodi-17.1-krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk. Now your download will start and will be shown on the screen in front of you.
- After downloading Kodi 17.1, select Open file
- Select Install. Now, the installation process will proceed. This may take a few minutes to complete. Wait until it finishes.
- Then select Open
That’s all. Now you have your Kodi 17.1 Krypton on your Firestick TV. You have successfully completed the process.
Stream popular videos on Kodi 17.1 and also download several additional components on Amazon Fire TV
How to Install Kodi on a FireStick
Below is the easiest way to install Kodi on Firestick or Fire TV. No computer is required. This guide uses the Downloader app from the AFTVNews website (an excellent source for all news and tips on Fire TV devices)
- Turn on your Fire Stick
- Select Settings
- Select Device (or Settings if you still have the old interface)
- Select Developer Options
- Select App from Unknown Sources
- Switch on
- You will see a warning message about unknown sources. Select OK, you can turn off unknown sources later, but for now we need them
- Return to the home screen (press the home button on the remote control)
- Highlight the apps, located at the top of the screen, then press the center button on the Amazon remote to view a submenu in the apps
- Scroll to Categories in the submenu
- Select Utility below in alphabetical order
- Scroll down and select Downloader
- Select Download to install Downloader
- When the installation is complete select Open
- Now you will see the following screen. Select the URL section Type the following bit.ly/kodi176. This is for Kodi Krypton 17.6 the latest, most stable and safe version. Do not be updated to the latest versions as you are doing sideloading. You should add this page to your bookmarks and double check every month. You can then download a more recent version, if available.
- Select Download in the next screen
- The version of Kodi you chose will begin to download
- When the download completes you will see the following screen. Select Install
- Installation will begin
- When the installation completes select Open
The first run may take a short while but you should now see your Kodi home screen